Qualifying for a small balance commercial loan can be much easier than qualifying for a bank loan, or an SBA loan.
Some examples of more flexible and/or relaxed qualifying guidelines are:
- Up to 80% Loan to Value on multifamily properties, including cash-out loans
- Borrower does not document income on tax returns, investor and owner-occupied
- Recently stabilized – 75% economic occupancy for the preceding 90 days at a 1.20 Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- No seasoning requirement on title – ability to use appraised value vs cost basis
- Lower liquidity requirements – as little as 3 – 6 month of P & I in reserves
A variety of qualifying options are available for you to choose from depending upon your unique financial circumstances.
Stated Income (Owner Occupied)